Monday, May 11, 2009

5 Senses

You better take care of y0ur 5 sensory organ that give y0u a 'nikmat' to experience the greatful of the creation of Allah... that is the wOrLd!!

I have an experienceS to shared with y0u all~
its a terrible moment when my 5 sens0ry organ is not function well...
at that time, i just realise that we still n0t be thankful to g0d that gives us all this nikmat...

"EyeNoseEarTongueSkin"
...be thankful to have this kind of organ...

Story 1
On 22nd of March... We, a "17 wonders plus minus" team were celebrating Pejal's birthday...~
We play a water balloon fight at the corridor... luckily we have many extra balloonS that we buy during Perdipsa Family Day... After that, we continuing raging Pejal at his room by puting a to0thpaste all over his body and face...HAhaha... i was the one who hold his face... BUT, suddenly the happiness turn to tragedy... Pejal accidently stab the t0othpaste straight to my left eYe!!~
It was s0 horrible!!! At that time, super n pejal brings me to the toilet and try t0 take out the t0othpaste fr0m my eyes...OuCh!! i still remember the painful... i just thinking that my left eye 'will' blind forever... thanks to Allah, my eye is okay and it just leave a red mark for about 3 days...
After that, i said to myself, "Bersyukurnye aku, sebab still dikurniakan mata... boleh aku nampak keindahan dunia ni..." Just about 1 hour my eye is closed and i feel that this world is s0 dark!! huh, i cant imagine what is the feeling for those who are blind... Alhmadulillah...


Story 2
Now, its about nose... Hmmm... I always had a runny nose that makes me feel uncomfortable and make me spend a bundle of tissue every weEk... seri0usly, i can finish a boX of tissue just in a 3 days... Hmm... What is y0ur feeling when in fr0nt of you is y0ur very2 fav0urite food BUT you cannot smell it?? What is your feeling when you are doing your exam BUT you cannot concentrate because you just play with the tissue to remove the mucus in your nose?? Arrgghhh!!!


Story 3
In exam week...as i woke up from bed, i feel my ears is 'berdengung'(echo)... then, it start to come with a pain... then, my roomates, Saidy ask me to go for checkup at Medic... Fortunately i dont have paper on that day... the doctor just said that I have a lot of wax inside my ears...BUT, i dont think so because my ears is so painful... And tommorow, when i woke up, my ears c0me out a slimy thing and as i dig in, it came out a blood...but not much... i just think that it is a some kind of pimples or 'bisul' in my ear...huhuh


Story 4
Arrgghhh!! i cannot eat, cannot talk t0o much... my tongue has an ulcer plus i had a sore thr0at... it is very uncomfortable and tension... i cannot take cold drinks and oily f0od... its terrible~ When we feel unwell, all the things that we eat is tasteless...so, enj0y your fooDs~


Story 5
Itchy...itchy...itchy...!! my skin is so allergy with my own sweat and dust... it will form a 'ruam', a red spots that makes me want to scratch it away from my skin...hmmm...




Thats all my experiences inmy life that can give a moral to all people that read this...
We still have a time to thanks to Allah...
Alhamdulillah..........~
=D

1 comment:

a r e s said...

bnyk la ko.eh lpe, aizat mmg n=bnyk kurap!! lalala